Since December 2018 we are also ISO14001:2015-certified through Vinçotte. This is a management system to ensure that your business acts in the best way in its activities regarding the environment. What does this mean in short?
- Meet the requirements of the ISO 14001/2015 standard
- Policy based on respect and health of mankind and environment
- No generation of profits at the cost of the environment
- Persue cradle2cradle-principle with all our installations
- Environmental goals and KPI’s regularly evaluated
30/10/2018 - 17:41