InOpSys respects your privacy and your personal data in conformity with the General Data Protection Regulation.
This policy describes how we collect, obtain, or use your personal info, how long we keep it, who we share it with and how we protect your information. We will never transfer your personal info without your consent and want to keep the privacy of your personal info safe.
InOpSys stands for InOpSys and al its subsidiaries, other joint ventures, partnerships, undertakings and entities authorized to using the name InOpSys. For more info on the entities that control and process personal data, see below under “data controllers and processors”.
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect your personal data for our business purpose to offer, promote and sell our services through direct marketing, event management, project coordination, promotional actions, marketing campaigns, or any other action in our relationship with our stakeholders in our industry, including inbound and outbound business development. When you use our website, when you contact or request info or when you use our services as staff, clients, suppliers and stakeholders, we will respect your privacy and act in conformity with the general data protection regulation.
The personal info we process, within our scope of business, can be:
- Contact info, like postal address, primary email address, professional domicile(s), phone number(s)
- Name (first name and surname), prefix, title, the company you represent, your relationship to our organization as a customer, supplier, staff or stakeholder
- Financial info, (e.g. payment-related info, shared pricing info)
- Personal info for operational or quality purposes in your capacity as supplier or customer like reported non-conformities, quality reviews, customer requirements, legal requirements or any other requirement to deliver our services
- Statistical info, including info from your visits to our website with your consent
- Any other info relating to you which you may provide to us with your consent
How we obtain your personal info
- While monitoring our services, including our website and email communications sent to and from InOpSys, we may collect personal info
- For our business processes, we may collect personal info about you and others as required for providing our services to our customers
- We may legally collect or receive personal info from other sources, like contact details to update your personal info in our company data or in other resources
- We gather info about you when you provide it to us, or interact with us directly, for instance engaging with our staff or contacting us through social media or filling out the contact form on our website
How we use your personal data
InOpSys obtains, collects, and processes your personal info in several ways, like your use of our website and the provision of services by us or for us.
Purpose of processing, obtaining or collecting any of your personal info:
- Maintenance, population, monitoring, updating and improving our website and applications
- Provision of info requested by you or by our customers to deliver services
- Provision and improvement of our services to you and to our customers
- Management and coordination of our relationship with clients, suppliers and stakeholders
- Promotion and branding of our services, including updates, publications and event details
- Recruitment, dispatch, and contracting of services
- Meeting our legal, regulatory and risk management obligations, including legal claims
Website and Cookie Statement
Our website includes web-based services including the provision and processing of personal data, like qualification forms, customer requests, call-to-actions, requests for proposals or jobs. The purpose of these services is to obtain and provide personal data required for the provision, availability, promotion and supply of our services.
Our website uses web-based tracking, analysis and reporting tools such as Google Analytics and other web-based analytics to report, log, and improve the use of our website by our visitors. Google Analytics does this by placing text files called ‘cookies’ on your device. The information collected by these cookies, such as the number of visitors to the site, the pages visited, and the length of time spent on the site, is fully anonymous. Please also see ‘Marketing and Email’.
Marketing and Email
InOpSys sends newsletters to inform you of our latest news, services and offers. We will always ask first if you want to subscribe to our newsletter. We may also use customer relationship management applications, within the scope of the applicable legislation, to manage and improve the relationship between InOpSys and its stakeholders: customers, suppliers or business partners.
If you do not want to receive no more email communications from us, you can unsubscribe at any time by using the unsubscribe link in campaigns or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We collect, use, create, keep and maintain personal info in connection with the services we provide to our customers. We are allowed to process identification and service info as part of our business organization, marketing and sales, administration, finance, including financial checks if this is required for risk management purposes. We may also process personal info for the supply of our services. We will not disclose personal info to third parties without your confirmed consent and only if this info is required for the provision or the supply of the services we provide to our customers. Keep in mind that you may object or withdraw your consent for use of your personal info at any time.
Legal ground for using and processing personal info
We use and process your personal info on the following legal bases:
- For legitimate business purposes as explained in our services
- To perform and provide a service contract
- For identification purposes where this is required by law
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations, such as keeping financial records
- For safety or authentication purposes (e.g. in onsite or online meeting planning)
How long we keep your personal info
We will keep your personal info as long as required for our business purposes or until you let us know that you no longer wish that your personal info is being kept by us, which you can do at any time. If this is the case, then please send an email to email@example.com, together with a scan of your legitimate identity card.
Who we share your personal info with
The personal info that you provide to us to perform or to support a contract, or personal info obtained through branding campaigns, can be shared with and processed by any of our business partners or associated suppliers if required to perform or support our services, including the use of that personal info to manage, offer or improve our services.
We can also have certain trusted third parties who can use or with whom we can share your personal info with, if these entities are within the legal scope of contractual agreements and arrangements, such as:
- Our professional advisers, external auditors, accountants or legal authorities
- IT and marketing providers to InOpSys or its business partners
- Suppliers or subcontractors to whom we can eventually outsource services
- Legal or regulatory requirements to disclose your info to comply with these requirements with your prior consent to do so unless we are legally restricted from doing so.
- Third parties involved in hosting or organizing events
Transfer of personal info
In case we would have a future transfer or re-organization, it is very likely that we will have to transfer your personal info to the new InOpSys entities or to third parties through which our business will be carried out after a transfer, sales or re-organization.
Social Media Policy
We do not disclose, rent or sell personal info to any third party for commercial purposes outside the scope of our company objectives or business purposes without prior consent.
How we protect your personal info
We protect your personal info from use, unauthorized access, disclosure, hacking, modification or destruction in conformity with applicable international data protection laws.
Which countries we transfer your personal information to
It can occur that the level of information protection in countries outside the EU is less than that offered within the EU. If this is indeed so, we will implement appropriate measures to ensure that your personal info remains protected and secure in accordance with applicable data protection laws. EU standard contractual clauses apply for all InOpSys entities or their business partners.
Where our third-party service providers process personal info outside the EU when providing services to us, our data processing agreement with them will include the purpose and legal ground to use or share such personal info within the scope of our contractual business relationship with these third-party service providers who will be recorded on the data processor list.
Your rights regarding your personal info
You may always request details of the info we hold about you and how we process it. You are entitled to have your personal info modified or deleted, to restrict our processing of that info, or to prevent unauthorized transfers of your personal info to third parties, where permitted or not otherwise restricted by law.
You have the right to file a complaint about our processing of your personal info with a supervisory authority for data protection if we are unable to meet the legally required protection requirements of your personal info, despite our efforts and measures to do so.
If you do not want your personal info to be processed, or if you have provided your consent to processing and you later choose to withdraw it, we will respect that to meet our legal obligations.
If you object or withdraw your previously given consent, this could mean that we are unable to perform the actions necessary to achieve the purposes set out above to use your personal info to provide, support or supply our services.
Please note that even after your objection or withdrawal of your previous consent we may be able to continue to process your personal info to the extent reasonably required or otherwise permitted by law, in particular in connection with exercising and defending our legal rights or meeting our legal, financial and regulatory obligations.
We want to keep your personal info accurate and up to date, so please inform us of any changes to your personal info by emailing InOpSys with your updated personal info or any requests to change this info. This email can be send to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a scan of your legitimate identity card.
Data controller responsibility
Our services are provided by InOpSys’ head office based in Belgium. Our central IT applications and servers are in Belgium and controlled by InOpSys Belgium. Depending on the location where services are provided, another undertaking or entity within InOpSys’ business units or business partners may be the data controller or processor (like Teamleader, cfr. “How we protect your personal info” ) in relation to your personal data depending on the jurisdiction of the legal parties of a contract or business agreement. For details of the InOpSys company and its business partners through which we provide services, please consult our website www.inopsys.eu.