InOpSys, a limited liability company (“naamloze vennootschap”) incorporated under the laws of Belgium, having its registered office at Zandvoortstraat 12, bus unitA, 2800 Mechelen, and registered with the Crossroads Database of Enterprises (“Kruispuntbank van Ondernemingen”) with number (RLE Antwerp, Division Mechelen) 0630.861.670 (hereinafter “InOpSys” or “we”), respects your privacy and your personal data in conformity with the Regulation (EU) 2016 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter the “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”).
In its capacity as data controller, InOpSys is responsible for processing your personal data within the framework of its activities. This policy describes what kind of personal data we process, the purpose of processing your personal data, your rights regarding your personal data, how we collect, obtain, or use your personal data, how long we keep it, who we share it with and how we protect your personal data. We want to keep the privacy of your personal data safe.
InOpSys stands for InOpSys and al its subsidiaries, other joint ventures, partnerships, undertakings and entities authorized to using the name InOpSys. For more information on the entities that control and process personal data, see below under “Transferring personal information abroad and third-party service providers”.
Which personal data do we process?
We may collect your personal data for our business purpose to offer, promote and sell our services through direct marketing, event management, project coordination, promotional actions, marketing campaigns, or any other action in our relationship with our stakeholders in our industry, including inbound and outbound business development. When you use our website, when you contact or request information or when you use our services as staff, clients, suppliers and stakeholders, we will respect your privacy and act in compliance with the GDPR.
The personal data we process, within our scope of business, can be:
- Contact information, such as your postal address, primary email address, professional domicile(s), phone number(s);
- Name (first name and surname), prefix, title, the company you represent, your relationship to our organization as a customer, supplier, staff or stakeholder;
- Financial information, (e.g. payment-related information, shared pricing information);
- Personal information for operational or quality purposes in your capacity as supplier or customer such as reported non-conformities, quality reviews, customer requirements, legal requirements or any other requirement to deliver our services;
- Statistical information, including information from your visits to our website with your consent;
- Any other information relating to you which you may provide to us within the framework of a contract/with your consent.
How we obtain your personal data
- We may collect personal data while monitoring our services, including our website and email communications sent to and from InOpSys.
- We may legally collect or receive personal data from other sources, such as contact details to update your personal information in our company data or in other resources.
- We gather information about you when you provide it to us, such as through your use of our website and its features, or interact with us directly, for instance engaging with our staff or contacting us by email, phone, in writing, through social media or filling out the contact form on our website or when you order goods and services.
- Where permitted or authorized by law, we may also receive information about you from third parties such as affiliates, business partners, credit and fraud checking agencies.
Purpose for processing personal data
InOpSys obtains, collects, and processes your personal data in several ways, such as your use of our website and the provision of services by us or for us.
Purpose of processing, obtaining or collecting any of your personal data may be:
- maintenance, population, monitoring, updating and improving our website and applications;
- provision of information requested by you or by our customers to deliver services;
- provision and improvement of our services to you and to our customers;
- management and coordination of our relationship with clients, suppliers and stakeholders;
- promotion and branding of our services, including updates, publications and event details;
- recruitment, dispatch, and contracting of services;
- meeting our legal, regulatory and risk management obligations, including legal claims.
Our website includes web-based services including the provision and processing of personal data, such as qualification forms, customer requests, call-to-actions, requests for proposals or jobs. The purpose of these services is to obtain and provide personal data required for the provision, availability, promotion and supply of our services.
Our website uses web-based tracking, analysis and reporting tools such as Google Analytics and other web-based analytics to report, log, and improve the use of our website by our visitors. Google Analytics does this by placing text files called ‘cookies’ on your device. The information collected by these cookies, such as the number of visitors to the site, the pages visited, and the length of time spent on the site, is fully anonymous. Please also see ‘Marketing and Email’.
Marketing and Email
InOpSys may send you newsletters to inform you of our latest news, services and offers. We will always ask first if you want to subscribe to our newsletter. We may also use customer relationship management applications, within the scope of the applicable law, to manage and improve the relationship between InOpSys and its stakeholders: customers, suppliers or business partners.
If you do not want to receive any further email communications from us, you can unsubscribe at any time by using the unsubscribe link in campaigns or by sending an email to email@example.com.
We collect, use, create, keep and maintain personal data in connection with the services we provide to our customers. We are allowed to process identification and service information as part of our business organization, marketing and sales, administration, finance, including financial checks if this is required for risk management purposes. We may also process personal data for the supply of our services. We will not disclose personal data to third parties without your confirmed consent (except as described below under “Who we share your personal data with”) and only if this information is required for the provision or the supply of the services we provide to our customers. Keep in mind that you may object or withdraw your consent for use of your personal data at any time.
Legal ground for using and processing personal data
We use and process your personal data on the following legal bases:
- for legitimate business interests as explained in our services;
- to perform and provide a service contract;
- for identification purposes where this is required by law;
- to comply with legal and regulatory obligations, such as keeping financial records;
- for safety or authentication purposes (e.g. in onsite or online meeting planning);
- on the basis of your given consent to process your personal data for one or more specific purposes
How long we keep your personal data
We will keep your personal data as long as required for our business purposes or until you let us know that you no longer wish that your personal data is being kept by us, which you can do at any time. If this is the case, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with a scan of your legitimate identity card.
Who we share your personal data with
The personal data that you provide to us to perform or to support a contract, or personal data obtained through branding campaigns, can be shared with and processed by any of our business partners or associated suppliers if required to perform or support our services, including the use of that personal data to manage, offer or improve our services.
We can also have certain trusted third parties who can use or with whom we can share your personal data with, if these entities are within the legal scope of contractual agreements and arrangements, such as:
- our professional advisers, external auditors, accountants or legal authorities;
- IT and marketing providers to InOpSys or its business partners;
- suppliers or subcontractors to whom we can eventually outsource services;
- legal or regulatory requirements to disclose your information to comply with these requirements with your prior consent to do so unless we are legally restricted from doing so;
- third parties involved in hosting or organizing events.
Transfer of personal data due to re-organization of InOpSys
In case we would have a future transfer of shares, or re-organization of InOpSys, it is very likely that we will have to transfer your personal data to the new InOpSys entities or to third parties through which our business will be carried out after the relevant transfer, sale or re-organization of InOpSys.
Social Media Policy
We do not disclose, rent or sell personal data to any third party for commercial purposes outside the scope of our company objectives or business purposes without prior consent.
How we protect your personal data
We protect your personal data from use, unauthorized access, disclosure, hacking, modification or destruction in conformity with applicable international data protection laws.
Transferring personal information abroad and third-party service providers
It can occur that the level of information protection in countries outside the EU is less than that offered within the EU. If this is indeed so, we will implement appropriate measures to ensure that your personal data remains protected and secure in accordance with applicable data protection laws. EU standard contractual clauses apply for all InOpSys entities or their business partners.
Where our third-party service providers process personal data outside the EU (and also within the EU) when providing services to us, our data processing agreement with them will include the purpose and legal ground to use or share such personal data within the scope of our contractual business relationship with these third-party service providers.
Your rights regarding your personal data
You may always request details of the data we hold about you and how we process it. You are entitled to have your personal data modified or deleted, to restrict our processing of that data, or to prevent unauthorized transfers of your personal data to third parties, where permitted or not otherwise restricted by law.
You have the right to file a complaint about our processing of your personal data with a supervisory authority for data protection if we are unable to meet the legally required protection requirements of your personal data, despite our efforts and measures to do so.
If you do not want your personal data to be processed, or if you have provided your consent to processing and you later choose to withdraw it, we will respect that to meet our legal obligations.
If you object or withdraw your previously given consent, this could mean that we are unable to perform the actions necessary to achieve the purposes set out above to use your personal data to provide, support or supply our services.
Please note that even after your objection or withdrawal of your previous consent we may be able to continue to process your personal data to the extent reasonably required or otherwise permitted by law, in particular in connection with exercising and defending our legal rights or meeting our legal, financial and regulatory obligations.
We want to keep your personal data accurate and up to date, so please inform us of any changes to your personal data by emailing InOpSys with your updated personal data or any requests to change these data. This email can be send to email@example.com, including a scan of your legitimate identity card.
Data controller contact details
You can contact the data controller by writing to Zandvoortstraat 12 A, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium - or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.